The route runs along stretches of vineyards and olive groves on rolling hills dotted with medieval villages. We will cross the scenic Badia a Passignano and Montefioralle. After reaching Greve in Chianti, the E-bike ride continues to Panzano in Chianti.
- Bike ride starts uphill towards Badia a Passignano, an ancient monastery located in the
- heart of Chianti.
- Montefioralle is the second place we will encounter during the ride, a little town where
- Amerigo Vespucci was born.
- 45 minutes free time to enjoy the atmosphere and some traditional local food (snacks
- are not included in the price).
- After Greve in Chianti we are moving towards Panzano in Chianti where you will be
- able to enjoy an unbelievable view over the Chainti Classico rolling hills.
|Duration||7 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||2-8 (bigger groups are welcome, please contact us)|
Spectators free of charge
With our E-bikes we will take you to the center of Chianti where you can explore this famous region. We will start riding in the Chianti Colli Fiorentini area and we will reach Greve in Chianti, which is the heart of Chianti Classico. The route runs along stretches of vineyards and olive groves on rolling hills dotted with medieval villages. We will cross the scenic Badia a Passignano and Montefioralle, the birthplace of Amerigo Vespucci. After reaching Greve in Chianti, the E-bike ride continues to Panzano in Chianti, where you will be able to admire the region from a unique point of view.
- Terrain: Mixed terrain (paved roads and gravel roads).
- Distance: 35km (21,7miles)
- Total Elevation: 500m (1650ft)
- Duration: 7 hours
- Skill level: Intermediate/ Advance
- Support vehicle: yes