This is our best-selling tour that has made us famous among the public. It’s the perfect balance between cycling, admiring beautiful landscapes and tasting the gastronomic specialties of the area.
- Engaging, fun and professional tour guides.
- Bike tour begins along tree lined avenues and winding country roads dotted with olive groves, villas and vineyards.
- Visit the famous Chianti area.
- Breathtaking picture stops along the ride.
- Eat at a Tuscan villa: light lunch is offered with wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting.
- Option to purchase exclusive products (wines and oils).
|Duration||5 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||There is one guide every 10/12 cyclists|
Spectators free of charge
This is our best-selling tour that has made us famous among the public. It’s the perfect balance between cycling, admiring beautiful landscapes and tasting the gastronomic specialties of the area. Our Tuscany Bike Tours take place in the heart of the Chianti Colli Fiorentini area. All our participants are supplied and fitted with bikes and safety helmets. Our guide will tend to your every need. Before taking to the bike there will be a bicycle orientation and tour safety talk. The ride is breathtaking; we will enjoy the spectacular rolling hills passing by vineyards, old castles, villas and olive groves. In addition to the ride we offer a wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting and a traditional Tuscan lunch.
- Terrain: Mixed terrain, well surfaced roads with light traffic. One steep uphill 1.2km (0.6 miles) optional (van support)
- Duration: 6 hours approximately.
- Distance: 20km (12,5 miles)
- Skill level: Beginner (suitable for occasional or casual cyclists)
- Season: March – November
- Support vehicles: yes