There is nothing as unique and romantic as enjoying the sunset among vineyards and olive groves. Our sunset bike tour is the perfect way to experience the Tuscan countryside and to escape the Florence crowds.
- Transfer to the starting point in the Chianti region.
- Bike orientation and safety briefing.
- Bike ride begins among vineyards and olive groves with frequent stops for pictures and to take in the spectacular views of the sunset in the Tuscan countryside.
- Enjoy a delicious wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting.
|Participants||There is one guide every 10/12 cyclists|
Spectators free of charge
There is nothing as unique and romantic as enjoying the sunset among vineyards and olive groves. Our sunset bike tour is the perfect way to experience the Tuscan countryside and to escape the Florence crowds. All our participants are supplied and fitted with bikes and safety helmets and our guide will tend to your every need. Before taking to the bike there will be a bicycle orientation and tour safety talk. The bike ride will be mainly downhill except for one 1.2km (0.6 miles) uphill climb where optional van support is available. Riding your bicycle through old Tuscan villages, and admiring the famous rolling hills full of old villas and medieval castles with the warm light of the sunset is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Your tour will be completed by an exclusive wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting.
- Mixed terrain, well surfaced roads with light traffic. One steep uphill 1.2km (0.6 miles) optional (van support).
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Distance: 20km (12,5miles)
- Skill level: Beginner (suitable for occasional or casual cyclists)
- Season: April – October
- Support vehicles: available on request.
- Fully guided: yes
- Small groups