There is nothing as unique and romantic as enjoying the sunset among vineyards and olive groves. Our bike ride will be mainly downhill. Riding your bicycle through old Tuscan villages and admiring the famous rolling hills.
- Enjoy a delicious wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting.
- Bike orientation and safety briefing.
- Bike ride begins among vineyards and olive groves with frequent stops for pictures and to take in the spectacular views of the sunset in the Tuscan countryside.
|Duration||4 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||There is one guide every 10/12 cyclists|
Spectators free of charge
There is nothing as unique and romantic as enjoying the sunset among vineyards and olive groves. Our sunset bike tour is the perfect way to experience the Tuscan countryside and to escape the Florence crowds. All our participants are supplied and fitted with bikes and safety helmets and our guide will tend to your every need. Before taking to the bike there will be a bicycle orientation and tour safety talk. Your experience will begin with a wine tasting in a castle located in the heart of Chianti Colli Fiorentini. The bike ride will be mainly downhill except for one 1.2km (0.6 miles) steep uphill where optional van support is available. Riding your bicycle through old Tuscan villages and admiring the famous rolling hills with the warm light of the sunset is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Mixed terrain, well surfaced roads with light traffic. One steep uphill 1.2km (0.6 miles) optional (van support).
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Distance: 20km (12,5miles)
- Skill level: Beginner (suitable for occasional or casual cyclists)
- Season: April – September
- Support vehicles: available on request.
- Fully guided: yes
- Small groups